Dear Valued Guest,
It is with the greatest of pleasure that we have the opportunity to welcome new and returning guests back to Seafield Hotel & Spa Resort.
Whilst all restrictions surrounding the management of Covid-19 have been lifted, we wish to acknowledge that your Health and Safety during your time with us, and that of our team continues to be our number one priority. Therefore, we here at Seafield Hotel and Spa Resort will continue to observe a limited number of COVID POLICY operational procedures.
Some measures will be highly visible throughout the Hotel & Resort, others will be combined into our service offerings, and many others back-of-house will even go unnoticed during your stay. In all cases, the wellbeing of our guests and colleagues will be afforded our utmost consideration, so that you may continue to enjoy your time at Seafield in safety and with peace of mind.
Outlined below are our procedures which underpin our commitment to you and what you can expect of us, and us of you during your time here.
· Guests are invited to prepay their accommodation package on check-in, thereby reducing/eliminating unnecessary queuing on check-out.
· Charging facility from our various outlets has been withdrawn until further notice, and we invite our guests to pay as you go for services, at this time.
· Contactless payment options will be encouraged. Where this is not possible, payment terminals will be disinfected before and after each transaction. This is not compulsory with cash accepted in all departments should it be necessary.
· Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces and touch points will continue to be carried out throughout the resort, we are proud to use the certified products of ECOLAB in the provision of this.
· Hand sanitiser stations will remain available throughout the resort until March 31st ’22.
· Parents must always supervise and remain present with children.
· Please respect the guidance or advice issued by management and team members whilst with us
· To ensure that we can continue to offer parity for all guests who wish to avail of our Thermal Suite Spa Facilities, pre-booking a daily 2-hour visit to Oceo Spa will continue to be essential.
· Guests are requested to ready themselves for Spa Services and Treatments in their assigned bedrooms prior to visiting Oceo Spa.
· A thorough and comprehensive cleaning and disinfection program remains in place for all guest bedrooms and bathrooms in preparation for your arrival.
· All additional collateral, soft furnishings and non-essential items will be removed from our bedrooms; so that we can focus on the highest levels of cleanliness.
· Newspapers, magazines and collateral will be removed from guestrooms and public areas, in preference to complimentary Wi-Fi access across the resort to allow our guest access these facilities through mobile devices.
· Guest Directories have been replaced with digital version, available through Channel 25 of your Bedroom’s TV
· Reservations for Breakfast, Afternoon Tea & Dinner will continue to be essential to allow our teams provide the standard of service you can rightfully expect of us.
· Following infrastructural risk assessments; all of our dining services will now be ‘in outlet only’ (table service in our restaurant and bar). In room dining and beverage services will not be available.
· Our Breakfast Buffet services will happily be served by our Culinary Team with the utmost care and attention.
If you have any queries that are not answered above, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We trust that you will enjoy your time with us here at Seafield Hotel & Spa Resort.