Dear Valued Guest
We have made the heartbreaking decision to close from Wednesday 21st October until further notice, based on the current Level 5 restrictions and Government Advise.We look forward to seeing you back as soon as it is safe to do so.
Our lines of communication remain open throughout:
Please mind yourselves and your loved ones.
Seafield Hotel's Saftey Policy
· Visible markings will guide you safely in the hotel lobby, and our colleagues will observe social distancing whilst checking you in and out.
· Contactless payment options will be encouraged. Where this is not possible, payment terminals will be disinfected before and after each transaction. This is not compulsory with cash accepted in all departments should it be necessary.
· Key Cards will be disinfected with medical-grade antimicrobial agent after each stay.
· Vigorous and frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces and touch points is being carried out throughout the resort, we are proud to use the certified products of ECOLAB in the provision of this.
· Furniture usage in lobbies and communal areas will be organised in such a way to allow you to enjoy our facilities with proper social distancing.
· Hand sanitiser stations are available throughout the resort at every necessary location.
· Signage will remain in place throughout our public areas to remind our guests to observe social distancing and handwashing.
· Doorways will be left open where possible to reduce hand contact, and elevator usage will be monitored to limit capacity and ensure priority access for those in need.
· Parents must always supervise and remain present with children.
· We ask that you respect the guidance or advice issued by management and team members whilst with us
· Our Thermal Suites will reopen to resort residential guests on 29th June ‘20 with the reintroduction of our Indoor Hydrotherapy Pool, Outdoor Vitality Pool and Gym.
· To ensure that we can actively and effectively manage social distancing whilst providing these services, booking a visiting time to our Oceo Spa will be essential.
· A select treatment menu will be available in Oceo Spa from 6th July ‘20.
· Guests are requested to ready themselves for Spa Services in their given bedrooms as changing areas will not be available in the Spa.
· A thorough and comprehensive cleaning and disinfection program is in place for all guest bedrooms and bathrooms in preparation for your arrival with further additional attention being given to all touch points throughout.
· All additional collateral, furnishings and non-essential items will be removed from our bedrooms; so we can focus on the highest levels of cleanliness.
· Together with our Laundry Partner our Linens will be handled with extreme care to prevent raising dust and potential contamination; used linen will be washed at a minimum of 70°C for at least 25 mins to kill potential bacteria.
· Newspapers, magazines and collateral will be removed from guestrooms and public areas, in preference to complimentary Wi-Fi access across the resort to allow our guest access these facilities through mobile devices.
· Guest directories will be replaced with digital versions through our TVs to reduce unnecessary clutter.
· It is respectfully requested that guests do not enter bedrooms or apartments of fellow guests, and enter only those to which they are assigned.
· With effect from 19th August ‘20, the wearing of face coverings by our guests has become mandatory in our Food & Beverage outlets, when entering and leaving, and whilst being seated by our team members.
· A maximum of six guests, from no more than three households, will be seated together in our Food & Beverage outlets.
· Reservations for Breakfast, Afternoon Tea & Dinner will be essential to allow our team provide the standard of service you can rightfully expect from us.
· Following infrastructural risk assessments, all of our dining services will now be ‘in outlet only’ (table service in our restaurant and bar). In room dining and beverage services will not be available.
· Buffet services will be replaced by comprehensive menus for breakfast, which our team of service staff will deliver with the utmost care and attention.
· Menus are laminated and will be disinfected after each use in our Village Bar and Grill.
· Menus in our Greenroom Restaurant will be disinfected after each use.
· A reduced number of tables will used throughout our food and beverage service areas to ensure social distancing and avoid guests facing each other where possible.
· Tableware including all used and unused wares, condiments and linens will be removed and disinfected after each party has left.
· Table tops and chair arms will be disinfected after each seating.
· In line with updated Government Policy, alcohol may now be served without food. Table service only will apply.
· Through the work of our Covid Response Team, an enhanced educational and training program for all our colleagues will run continuously, to ensure the utmost levels of safety and security throughout all areas of our operations.
· Any local health guidelines around the wearing of Personal Protective Equipment will be strictly adhered to by our teams across all departments from guest services to back-of-house and kitchens.
· With effect from 19th August ’20, the wearing of face coverings by team members in our Food & Beverage outlets has become mandatory.
· A robust handwashing program is in place with all employees required to thoroughly wash their hands every 60 minutes, and following each task.
If you have any queries that are not answered above, please contact us on
We trust you will enjoy your time with us here at Seafield Hotel & Spa Resort.