At Oceo Spa, we request that you take note of the following guidelines so that your journey can be a truly wonderful experience:
- Spa Times: We are open from 8am- 8pm daily.
- Cancellations: Credit card details are required to secure your appointments. For those who wish to cancel their appointment, we advise that 48 hours notice should be given in order to not incur any charge. A 50 % charge applies to cancellations within 48 hours of the treatment and a 100 % charge applies if the cancellation occurs less than 24 hours prior to the treatment time.
- Children: Please be advised, for safety reasons, children under 18 are not permitted to use the spa.
- Treatment Policy: To ensure efficiency for all guests, we ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your treatment start time. Please understand that your late arrival may result in a reduction of treatment times as a courtesy to the next client.
- Comfort: For your comfort and convenience bathrobes are provided to residents in their rooms and we ask that you change into these prior to arriving at the spa. Comfort robes will be provided to non-residents. Oceo Spa Thermal Area patrons are required to wear flip flops around the pool area. Patrons can bring their own flip flops or they can be purchased at our Oceo Spa reception for €2.50 per pair.
- Day guests to Oceo Spa are welcome to use our thermal suites if their treatments amount to €100.00 or more, otherwise a charge of €25.00 midweek and €35.00 at weekends for four hours will apply and is subject to availability.
- Noise Level: In order to maintain the serene and relaxing environment within the spa, we ask that noise be kept to a minimum and mobiles switched off.
- Pregnancy: We have specially designed treatments for expectant and nursing mothers; please contact our spa reception for more information.
- Personal belongings: Lockers are provided for the safety of your personal belongings, Please remove all jewellery before entering the spa.
- Medical Conditions: At Oceo Spa, all treatments are booked subject to medical status, which must be disclosed on booking, to ensure that you receive the best treatment possible. If you have any condition that you feel may prohibit you from using our facilities, please consult your GP prior to your visit. Alternatively please ask at our spa reception for advice. If treatments are unsuited to your individual needs, we will endeavour to offer alternatives where possible.
- If you have a medical condition (such as any form of cancer experienced in the last 3 years), and would like to discuss the options available to you, Oceo Spa’s highly trained staff are happy to offer guidance and assistance.
- Swimwear is obligatory in Oceo Spa at all times.
- Limitations of certain treatments are indicated for certain conditions- We use Payot, which is a skincare line found in the most prestigious spas worldwide. Payot follows a holistic philosophy combining nature with the latest scientific technology producing highly visible results for all skin types and concerns. However, Payot is an active product, so if undertaking a private treatment at Oceo Spa, please inform your therapist prior to the treatment if you have a history of skin sensitivity in order for us to tailor-make your treatment accordingly.
- If any doubt about any of the above details, please ask a Spa Assistant and they will be happy to guide and assist you.
- For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Oceo Spa reception on +353(0)53 9485120 or email us on email@example.com