At Oceo Spa, we request that you take note of the following guidelines so that your journey can be a truly wonderful experience:
· Spa Times: We are open from 8am to 8pm daily. Oceo Spa is complimentary to residents of the Hotel between the hours of 3pm on the day of check in and 12 noon on the day of check out.
· Please note a €10.00 charge per person per visit is applicable for guests from our Courtyard Suites when visiting our Oceo Spa Thermal Suite, payable at Spa Reception before your Spa Visit.
· Treatment Policy: To ensure efficiency for all guests we would ask for you to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your treatment start time. Credit card details will be asked for when making your appointment. Please understand that your late arrival may result in a reduction of treatments time as a courtesy to our next client.
· Cancellations: Credit card details are required to secure your appointments. For those who wish to cancel their appointment, we advise that 48 hours’ notice should be given in order to not incur any charge. A 50 % charge applies to cancelations within 48 hours of the treatment and a 100 % charge applies if the cancellation occurs less than 24 hours prior to the treatment time.
· Children: Please be advised for safety reasons, children under 18 are not permitted to use the Gym and Children under 16 are not permitted to use the Thermal Suite Areas. Children between the ages of 16-18 years must be accompanied by an adult in the Thermal Suite Areas at all times. Proof of age will be requested for guests 16-18 years.
· Comfort: For your comfort and convenience bathrobes are provided to residents in their rooms and we ask that you change into these prior to arriving at the spa. Comfort robes will be provided to non-residents. Oceo Spa Thermal Area patrons are required to wear flip flops around the pool area. Patrons can bring their own flip flops or they can be purchased at our Oceo Spa reception for €2.50 per pair.
· Day guests to Oceo Spa are welcome to use our thermal suites if their treatments amount to €100.00 or more, otherwise guests can enjoy a 45 minute thermal suite experience for €15.00, is subject to availability.
· Noise Level: In order to maintain the serene and relaxing environment within the Spa, we ask that noise be kept to a minimum. Mobile phones are not permitted in Oceo Spa.
· Pregnancy: We have specially designed treatments for expectant and nursing mothers; please contact our spa reception for more information. If you have undergone a c section in the previous 6 months, it will not be possible to have any massage or body treatments
· Personal belongings: Lockers are provided for the safety of your personal belongings, please remove all jewellery before entering the spa.
· Medical Conditions: At Oceo Spa, all treatments are booked subject to medical status, which must be disclosed on booking, to ensure that you receive the best treatment possible. If you have any condition that you feel may prohibit you from using our facilities, please consult your GP prior to your visit. A medical note may be needed in order for us to perform some treatments. Surgery received within 6 months prior to the date of appointment may limit your choice of treatments available. Please ask our Spa Reception Team for advice on booking, to avoid disappointment on arrival
· If you have a medical condition (such as any form of cancer experienced in the last 3 years) and would like to discuss the options available to you, Oceo Spa’s highly trained staff are happy to offer guidance and assistance.
· Swimwear is obligatory in Oceo Spa at all times.
· Limitations of certain treatments are indicated for certain conditions- We use Payot, which is a skincare line found in the most prestigious spas worldwide. Payot follows a holistic philosophy combining nature with the latest scientific technology producing highly visible results for all skin types and concerns. However, Payot is an active product, so if undertaking a private treatment at Oceo Spa, please inform your therapist prior to the treatment if you have a history of skin sensitivity in order for us to tailor-make your treatment accordingly.
· If any doubt about any of the above details, please ask a Spa Assistant and they will be happy to guide and assist you.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Oceo Spa reception on
+353(0)53 9485120 or email us on email@example.com